ENGINEERING MEETS EVOLUTION
The GPE Group is an owner-led, mid-sized and internationally aligned group. With our Germany-wide companies, we as a component and system supplier produce simple parts to highly complex modules and systems for the medical, pharmaceuticals and safety engineering industries, aviation, the automotive industry, electronics as well as the industrial and consumer goods industries.
Established in 1949, the GPE Group with approximately 370 employees worldwide today stands for precise, highly complex and innovative plastic, silicone, metal and sheet metal system solutions as well as optional installation, packaging and tailored logistics solutions.
Smooth supply chain
As a system partner, our objective is to complement our customers' service portfolio on a sustained basis through value and quality-orientated, smooth integration into the supply chain. An important part of this is
our internationally aligned supplier management, which enables us to implement competitive prices for customer-specific requirements. Aspects ranging from the purchase of tools from Asia to the procurement
of raw materials on the international raw material markets are part of the GPE Group's everyday work and
give our customers the opportunity to assert themselves in international competition.
Widely scalable range of services
The GPE Group is made up of GPE Plast Engineering GmbH, GPE Metal Components GmbH, GPE Systeme GmbH, GPE Engineering GmbH, GPE InPlast GmbH, Puckat GmbH and Multicon GmbH & Co. KG.
From this group of companies, we bundle a wide range of expertise so as to be able to offer you services in
the development, project planning, installation, testing and documentation of customer-specific, high-quality complete modules, complex modules and individual parts, as well as our cooperative links with sub-suppliers, logistics services solutions and the use of trend-setting technology.
FACTS / FIGURES
Sales of more than EUR 80 million in 2013
Component supplier and long-term system partner for more than 60 years
Companies across Germany in Neumünster, Lübeck, Dassow and Seebach
More than 26,000 m² of state-of-the-art production areas
More than 370 employees with extensive expertise in leading production technology
2013 Entry into the field of telemedicine
2010 Move of GPE InPlast GmbH and GPE Systeme GmbH from Lübeck to Dassow
2009 Acquisition of a production unit of Nier GmbH in Lübeck and renaming to GPE Metal Components GmbH
including GPE Feinmechanik GmbH
2008 Acquisition of Multicon GmbH Seebach and renaming to Multicon GmbH & Co. KG
2005 Establishment of GPE Engineering GmbH, Lübeck
2004 Acquisition of a sub-unit of Dräger Protec and renaming to GPE-Systems GmbH
2003 Acquisition of Dräger Inplast GmbH Lübeck and renaming to GPE-Inplast GmbH
1990 Relocation of the company headquarters from Quickborn to Neumünster
1988 Acquisition and renaming to GPE Ganderke Plast Engineering GmbH by Edwin Kloppstech
1955 Move to Quickborn, near Hamburg
1949 Establishment of the Jalei fountain pen factory by the Ganderke Brothers in Hamburg