We are your solution in investment casting of steels and special alloys. Typically individual parts or short series with highly sophisticated shapes are processed. The quartz-based technology is routinely applied for manufacturing components in the mass range of 5g to 5kg, maximum dimensions of 300mm.
Parts with sophisticated internal cavities are cast with preformed ceramic cores or with water-soluble wax patterns.
Our niche-market is the short and medium series production, with prompt delivery term.
- Typical series are of 50- 5000 pcs/order with a maximum of 50.000 Pcs/year.
- Materials include plain carbon and low alloyed steels, stainless steels, high-alloy tool steels, or even special alloys. Grey cast iron and ductile iron are also processed.
- Dimensional accuracy, surface roughness, and other geometrical specifications are according to the German Norm VDG P690, precision class D1, or D2.
- Castings are delivered according to customer’s drawings and technical specifications.
- Tooling may be covered.
- For most of the products machining, finishing, and heat treatment are available on request.
Our major customers:
- Securitech INC., USA
- Lonati Group, Italy
- Margon, Spain
- Pavegen, United Kingdom
- Fabrica de Arme Cugir, Romania
- Emerson, Romania
- FSA Technologies, Romania
- Durkopp Adler AG, Germany
- Hegi AG, Switzerland
We welcome your business!
> Read more