BOURGEAT Industrie historical core activity is DEEP DRAWING. We offer our know-how for your sub-contracting projects with a global service from design to delivery, which combines :
- the reactivity of a human-sized company,
- the expertise from a century of experience,
- the recognised quality of our products,
- productivity, for cost reduction
DRAWING can be used to manufacture all types of components: tanks, covers, shields, casings, bases etc. as monobloc items using cold deformation of the material. For annual volumes from 1,000 to over 1,000,000 pieces, drawing can be regarded as being economically advantageous and may even be considered as an alternative to other production technologies such as casting, mechanical-welded assemblies etc. COMPARE!
Our own products (catering) means that we hold a large number of cylindrical tools of various diameters (from Ø120 mm to Ø600 mm) and of various thicknesses. If you are looking for cylindrical drawn custom parts, we have the tools or parts of existing tools that we can help you with. Cylindrical drawn components can then be customized according to your needs: height, edge shape, drilling, welding, finishes etc... FIND OUT MORE!
Ever since BOURGEAT was established in 1918, the strategy of continuous investment in our operational resources, our equipment and in the organization has ensured that today we have:
- state-of-the art techniques
- the professional skills and know-how of 230 employees
- a permanent stock of 400 tonnes of various metals
- over 2,000 operational tools
- a consumption of 3,500 tonnes of raw materials per annum (stainless steel, aluminium, copper, steel, co-laminated materials etc.)
- an 18,000 m² production area
- lean manufacturing organisation in all our workshops
- system certification
• Quality ISO 9001
• Environment ISO 14001
• Safety OHSAS 18001
Further to the expertise of deep drawing, BOURGEAT has a full and varied range of machinery. Drawing is, indeed, a means of producing a blank workpiece. Supplemented by other techniques, BOURGEAT Industrie can produce sub-assemblies and finished products.
- Cutting (laser, shearing, cutting/knurling, machining, parting etc.)
- Heat treatment (vacuum annealing – solution annealing for deep drawing)
- Spinning / flow-turning / flow-projection
- Welding (TIG, MIG, resistance welding, capacitor discharge welding), crimping
- Bending / panel-work
- Finishing (degreasing, etching, brushing, micro-blasting, polishing)
- Assembly, packaging
Companies from various industrial activities rely on our services, for project with specific constraints linked to their respective business field needs : food industry, electrical goods, medical, nuclear, lighting, electronics, automotive, telecommunication, etc.
Our working standard is tendering to plans and technical specifications. We can also offer you a joint design approach, ensuring that your components are suited to our production technology, and in particular match the specific constraints of deep drawing. We provide:
- an analysis of your needs
- an in-depth knowledge of our markets
- integrated design of components and tooling (7 CAD design stations)
> Read more