INOX SA is one of the strongest brand names in Romania, and the top-name on the stainless-steel market. INOX was founded back in 1937, with private capital and its main activities were manufacturing jewelry and silver cutlery. After the Second World War, the company became a state-owned company and went through several successive transformations concerning the production activities but also the technological development. The company diversified its production with: scissors, penknives, alimentary liquids storing equipment, alimentary liquids log-jam traffic lanes and components, neutral equipment for train bar-restaurants, etc. During this period, the company gained the wide notoriety that made the name INOX well-known in Romania and abroad. In fact, INOX is for the Romanians a synonym for stainless-steel products. The name INOX has – in Romania – such a strong impact that it has become a common name, defining all cutlery products.
After 1990, INOX became again a stock company and following several steps the ownership of the shares was transferred to private hands and since 1995 it is an entirely private company.
INOX is producing:
• stainless steel neutral equipment for professional kitchens: tables, sinks, hoods, trolleys, cupboards, tables with drawers, tables with HDPE tops in 6 different colors in accordance with HACCP demands, neutral supports and several others, in standard sizes or based on customer demand, in different shapes and sizes.
• handrails, ramps and access stairs for disabled individuals.
• buyer specification stainless steel products
• mobile milking parlors for sheep and goats
• stainless steel cutlery, household items
• Neutral equipments and accessories for food processing areas;
• Neutral equipments for bars;
• Metal items, interior and exterior design with items made of stainless steel or common material. Furniture for urban, office, home, entertainment and decoration use;
• Hospital furniture and equipments;
• Elevators for people, goods and special purpose. Wide variety in terms of tasks, speeds, drive, control, signaling, finishes. Destination have extended to almost all types of buildings (residential, hotels, shops, offices, industrial buildings, etc.).
• other common or stainless steel articles combined with wood, plastic, glass, porcelain, simple or plated with common or precious metal
The employees are highly skilled, with wide experience in the industry.
INOX complies with the ISO EN 9001-2008 Quality standard for manufacturing of stainless steel products and steel constructions.
The premises of the company cover a piece of land of more than 7,500 sqm, while only the modern buildings – built in 2006 – cover 2,300 sqm. There is, also, a logistic platform of more than 2,500 sqm. The office building and the plant can compete with any other state of the art premises of similar European companies. Most of the equipment and technologies are coming from machine producers that are market leaders in the field of stainless steel industry and are basically of last generation, produced in 2006-2007.
> Read more