The dry Brückner GmbH & Co. KG is a medium sized, family run business with 60 years of tradition, € 80 million in annual sales and 350 employees, divided into 3 divisions. The core competence is the development, design and production of equipment for the textile finishing, which are exported to more than 90% worldwide.
In our state of the art manufacturing plant Tittmoning, we form with 150 employees, the entire process chain, from nibbling, laser cutting and bending in sheet metal processing, through manual or automated welding processes, the wet coating, the complete assembly and shipping, from. We are competent in sheet metal design, sheet metal and steel construction, and the
Manufacturing of welded assemblies by hand or with advanced welding robots, the coating of large-volume plant parts and the final assembly of system components up to 20 tons total weight. Our production is supported by an experienced quality assurance and production-related construction.Our free production capacities, we offer attractive terms. Try us, we look forward to your inquiries.
Management Brückner Textile Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
* Founded in 1960
* 156 motivated employees in a family environment
* Production area of 13050 m²
* Private training of industrial mechanics in their own training workshop (currently 13 trainees)
* Own production-related design and work preparation
* Expertise in sheet metal design, sheet metal and steel construction.
* Manufacturing of welded assemblies by hand or with the-art welding robots.
* My painting for large parts of the system
* Final assembly of system components up to 20 tons total weight.
* Delivery capacity of more than 45 container / week. About 95% export share. Focus countries India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, China
* Design department equipped with 3d and 2d CAD system CoCreate
* State of the art laser and sheet metal nibbling machines from Trumpf.TC 6000L large format, TruPunch5000, bending centers of Weinbrenner to 4.5 m
* Welding robots for parts by volume up to max. 1.000mm x 4.300mm
* Liquid coating for parts by volume in the system to 1,5 m x 4m
* Wet paint on the Special Spray accommodate parts up to max. 2,5 m x 5m
* Final assembly and packaging of plant parts up to 20 tons.
> Read more