The LAWATEC water jet cutting GmbH is an independent company that provides cutting services through the application of the water jet and laser technology.
There are 2 water jet systems available. Where a water-jet system was purchased new in 2007 and an older water-jet system has replaced. This has a new cutting head. The Tilt-A-Jet is the answer to the search for even more precise cutting results. It eliminates the typical cone cutting waterjet cutting and allows exactly parallel processing to an accuracy of + / - 0.02 mm and defined conical sections.
Our laser cutting machine (CO2 laser TruLas3030, built in 2007) has a power of 4000Watt and a work area of 3000x1500mm. With her steel is machined to 20mm thickness, stainless steel up to 15mm thick and aluminum up to 10mm thickness quickly and accurately. This CNC machine from TRUMPF guarantees a machining tolerance of + / -0.1 mm.
Our machine park since October 2009, including a bending machine / press brake TruBend 5230 by TRUMPF.She has a press force of 2300kN and a Abkanntlänge of 3230mm. With the integrated angle measuring system ACB (Automatically Controlled Bending) the right angle succeed at the first bend.
Material: plastic, non-ferrous metals, steel, aluminum, stainless steel / stainless steel, graphite, composites, ceramics, natural and artificial stone, glass, etc.
Blanks all kinds of the item to the series, but also the supply of finished parts with self-material procurement and cooperation bond in the fields CNC machining and welding are part of our service offering. Our company is located since 1994 in Bad Muskau, near the German-Polish border, on the site of the development company Lower Silesian Upper Lusatia GmbH.
Metals and metal alloys
* Flexible use of water Abrasivstrahls for materials and thicknesses that are no longer editable with the thermal processes, eg
- Stainless Steel
- Non-ferrous metals, suchAs copper or brass
* Intricate structures and thin webs
* Graphite-free cut edges without thermal influence
Composite and honeycomb materials
* Various combinations of materials and shapes. With the conventional method, composites can often be very difficult or impossible to separate.
* Aluminum composite materials such as Alucobond
* Due to the drilling device (optional) detachment of the layers during insertion is prevented in sensitive laminates.
* Also coated materials or laminates, eg particle boards or printed circuit boards can be easily edited with the water-abrasive jet.
* High-precision machining of almost all types of plastics
* Fiber Reinforced Plastics
* Acrylic glass
* Processing without harmful fumes or gases
* Soft plastics or foams can be processed at high speed to a thickness of 150 mm in part without Abrasivmittelzusatz.
* Manufacturing any cutting geometries, eg in
- Wired glass
- Composite and reinforced glass
* Smooth cut edges
* Glass surface is not scratched
* Due to the water-abrasive jet expensive, previously used in the glass industry processes can be replaced.
* Natural wood and plywood
* Thin materials, eg sealing plates can be cut in several layers, the result is a substantial reduction in the processing time per part.
Stone and ceramic
* Rocks with homogeneous and inhomogeneous structure, s...
> Read more