Your expert for complicated components and very critical applications
• Beutter is a supplier of fine mechanical components with a high production depth in small batch series.
• Beutter was founded in 1909, and is located in Baden-Württemberg, very close to the A81 motorway, 60km south of Stuttgart.
• We have about 125 employees. Of our production staff, over 90 % are skilled workers.
• We have the capability to perform, in-house, all machining processes (turning, milling, grinding, honing), while for special processes and surface and heat treatment processes we use competent third-party suppliers.
• For us, the ideal is small- to medium-sized production runs with a lot size of between 20 and 1,000 pieces.
• Beutter is particularly capable within the manufacturing of components with close production tolerances.
• We process all machinable materials, and are particularly experienced in processing high-alloyed steels (stainless steel, V2A, V4A, 1.4441, 17-4PH), titanium and special materials (inconel, hasteloy, Ni-base alloy, chromium molybdenum steel, tantalum, platinum-iridium, PEEK).
• Our main fields of activity are: Medical technology, aeronautics, hydraulics, military engineering, mechanical engineering and measuring equipment technology.
• Our quality management system is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, DIN EN 13485 (medical products) and DIN EN ISO 9100 (aeronautics).
• We can process your data via our CAD system “SolidWorks“.
> Read more