The specialists for plastic
LAMP plastic processing worked for 30 years
Since already nearly 30 years, the company lamp Steinfeld is active in the field of plastics processing. In addition to the machining of all plastics, Verklebearbeiten or installation also includes the production of molding tools for PU materials to the field of activity of the traditional company. Here, the Fa.Lampe has particularly specialized in the machining of soft to medium-hard polyurethanes. PU or PU seals, rollers, pulleys, fittings, buffers, insulating panels are sanded on modern CNC machines, turned and milled.
Engineering plastics such as PA6, PE300, PE1000, POM, PP or PVC can be produced in various dimensions by turning and / or milling.
In addition, engrave and mill the trained staff highly individual unique pieces as well as small and large series in various materials - all of course according to the wishes of the customer.
On modern machines, CNC and cycle controlled, but also quite conventional, the highly qualified employees manufacture high quality plastic products. Especially in the field of polyurethane processing have specialists lamp plastic machining the necessary know-how.
Furthermore, since 2008, the company provides its customers with a new technique: using a water jet cutting machine all materials can be cut to a size of 1,000 x 1,000 mm. Of course, individual parts and small series are fast and cost to the individual customer specifications geschnitten.Eine laser engraving system expanded since the beginning of the machinery operation, so that the spectrum of the cutting and surface processing could still be significantly increased.
Our offer for you includes:
- Manual and mechanical rework your polyurethane or semi-finished blanks by turning, cylindrical grinding, milling, water jet cutting, deburring, etc.
- Complete fabrication of components from drawings made of rubber, PU, PU, PE, PA, POM, PP, PVC and other engineering plastics.
- Rework of injection molded parts (control, deburring, etc.)
- Mounting of components, such as bushings or ball bearing mount.
- Bonding of plastic components, possibly with metal.
> Read more