MATADOR Industries, a.s. was founded in 1995. 100 % shareholder is MATADOR a. s., Puchov, Slovak republic.
To operate in the engineering industry with the following targets:
1. to provide high quality services in engineering production, assembly and design
2. to maintain a stable position within the MATADOR Group
3. contribute actively to the development of the region in which the company operates.
1.from a global perspective to be a successful supplier in research and development for
2.to achieve a permanent increase in the value of company
Main business activities:
The company is active in three independent business areas, which are
interconnected and complement each other.
1. Biggest portion of our turnover comes from
customized and low-series production based on the drawings and technical
specifications of our customers. Our core competence is in providing solutions, which
include welding, machining, complete assembly and final testing.
2. Second business activity is industrial automation, where we focus on single purposes
machines, various robotics applications – mainly welding and manipulation, and
conveying systems. We provide turnkey solutions for our customers in this area, which
start from complete design, continue with production, try-out, delivery and aftersales
3. Third business area is production of stamping tools, mostly for automotive industry.
Our experience allows us to deliver complex solutions, where we prepare complete
design of the tool, production and final optimalization in presses.
At present, our company has stabilized position from financial point of view with lots of customers and running projects. Our annual turnover is about 40 M€ with approx. 450 employees.
Consequently, we would like to examine the opportunity of cooperation in the field of production of your subgroups, parts or machines. In addition, we are also seeking for participation at welded and machined parts delivery or integration.
We believe that you appreciate our certified production ruled according to the standards EN ISO 9001:2008 / VDA 6.4 and EN ISO 14001:2004, EN ISO 3834 - 2 and potential lower production cost in the Eastern part of the European Union. You can find more information about us at our presentations on the right and on our web page.
We can offer:
1. design capacity
2. a qualified labor force for producing parts of subsea systems and other products, including raw materials, fabrication, machining, testing, coating, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric
3. available production capacity, from 1 to 3 working shifts
4. available production areas with infrastructure
5. coordination of Business activities
6. friendly macroeconomic conditions for doing business in the Slovak republic (equal to a flat tax rate of 19%, low labor costs.
> Read more