CGS Srl is born as artisan company at the end of the sixties to assume, more and more, in the years a real industrial structure; currently it occupies an area of 1500 square meters where work about twenty employees.
CGS manufactures a wide range of products including precision components and small parts, drawing fittings for the earthmoving industry, agricultural machinery and oleodynamic systems, as well as components ready for a wide range of industries; They complete the range of transmission organs such as angle heads and jacks and magnetic devices, solenoids and rigators.
Thanks to decades of experience and the sensibility and attention for the demands of the clients, CGS Srl is able to offer personalized solutions and high quality by ensuring advice and assistance in the phase of pre-sale until delivery.
The technological adjustment and the continuous search of operation models more and more to the state-of-the-art allow CGS to propose to the own clients efficient and effective solutions both beginning from the particulars present in catalog and beginning from the sketches and from the specific applications of the clients. This approach based on the support to the client and aimed to the flexibility allows CGS to affirm its own presence on the Italian and European market more and more.
Turning, finishing and treatments
CGS is equipped with two production units that perform all the necessary turning operations, organizing overlapping production to ensure a total daily production capacity of approximately 60,000 hours on 17 turning centers.
CGS Srl is able to realize precision components with diameter between 3 and 70 mm; the worked materials embrace the whole range of the automatic steels,from reclamation, cementation and good part of the stainless further to brass, aluminium, bronze, copper and plastic materials.
CGS also has a specialized department in the following stages of finishing:
- Reaming, Tumbling, Milling with No 2 vertical machining centers, Lapping, Countersink, Deburring, Surface rolling, Assembling with the possible management of commercial components or supplied by the customer, Micropunting Marking.
The department designated about grinding works performs the following manufacturings:
- Centerless and Plunge grinding with tolerance of 3-5 microns and roundness of 50% tolerance
- Grinding on centers, surfaces, centerless and superfinishings where tolerances are outside of what we can obtain internally.
CGS guarantees accurate control of the quality of the works implemented, and therefore of the finished detail delivered to the customer.
Washing the parts with ultrasonic and vacuum technology
- For all the details that need to treated, they are washed at the CGS production department, before starting the external treatment required to obtain the best result in terms of quality and efficacy of the treatment itself;
- All untreated ferrous items are delivered after a suitable washing phase during which a protective substance is applied, with a guaranteed 3-month standard length, which can be extended on request.
> Read more